Terms & Conditions
This website (the “Website”) is controlled, operated and administered by J Botanics, a skincare company in England & Wales whose registered address is: J Botanics, The Roses, 4 Warren Road, DA6 7LU.
Throughout the Website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Planted. Planted offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By using our Website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions”). Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Website. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
The form and nature of the services, content and all information posted on the Website is subject to change without notice. In addition, these Terms & Conditions may be changed, altered or modified at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them here. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Wix. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that the Website itself is protected by copyright law and you further acknowledge that J Botanics owns the trademark “J Botanics”. Our trademarks may only be used in conjunction with goods produced by J Botanics or with the express prior approval.
All brand names, logos and trademarks on the Website are owned by J Botanics.
PERMITTED USE, LIMITED LICENSE AND AUTHORISATION TO REPRODUCE
Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download, install and disclose the contents of the files or other media provided on the Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
* the material may be used for informational and noncommercial purposes only;
* it may not be modified in any way, nor distributed or transmitted;
* no copy is made of any J Botanics trademark or logo apart from the page on which it appears;
* the material on the Website may not be reproduced (by downloading or uploading), duplicated, rented, leased, loaned, sell, distributed in any way, copied or otherwise exploited for a commercial purpose without express written permission by us.
UNAUTHORISED USE OR ACCESS
The Website, all of the information and materials contained herein, and the software used to make the Website available (collectively, “Content”) are and shall remain the property of J Botanics and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to UK and foreign copyright, trademark, patent and/ or other proprietary rights and laws.
Unless otherwise expressly authorised in these Terms & Conditions or on the Website, you may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user’s use of the Website or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any Content or other products or processes accessible through the Website, nor insert any code or product or manipulate the Content in any way that affects any user’s experience.
We may include features on the Website that allow you to share your content (“Customer Testimonials”) with us and other users of the Website, such as message boards, chat rooms, blogs and other interactive forums or services (each, a “Forum”). We expect the users of the website to resect the rights and dignity of others. For all that you post, comment, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Website, complies with all the applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses or other malware.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
* Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website or linked from the Website is correct, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its suitability, reliability, completeness or accuracy for any purpose; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
* Certain content, products and services available via our Website may include materials from third-parties. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of information on the Website or linked from the Website. Third-party links on this Website may direct you to third-party Websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Websites.
* You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account including without limitation your interaction with other users of the Website.
* We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
* We may disable your account and password at our discretion.
* You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
* The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
* You acknowledge and agree that for any interactive feature on the Website is a public space and that your participation in such Forums creates no expectation of privacy. Further, you acknowledge that any Customer Testimonials you submit may be seen and used by others. J Botanics is not responsible for information that you or others choose to communicate in Forums, or for your actions or the actions of other users. J Botanics or its designated agents may remove or alter any information or content posted or otherwise disclosed in any Forum at any time for any reason. Nevertheless, if you choose to make any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available in a Forum or otherwise through the Website, you do so at your own risk.
* Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Customer Testimonials containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Website, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
PRODUCTS AND RETURNS / EXCHANGE
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
Educational Content on ingredients, natural skincare
The content contained in ingredient, natural, processes and FAQs pages of this website for some of our personal care products may contain information about natural ingredients, natural processes and natural therapies.
Such information is intended as an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatment. It is not a substitute for medical advice, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals. We recommend speaking with your doctor or pharmacist before changing your personal care regimen. Only your doctor or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you.
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify J Botanics, any parent, subsidiary, or affiliate, any of our or their respective sponsors, vendors, licensors, or licensees (each, an “Affiliated Entity”) and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, shareholders and representatives, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, fines, penalties or costs of whatsoever nature (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), arising out of or in anyway connected with: (i) any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions: or (ii) your use of the Content or services available on the Website in any unauthorised manner.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these Terms & Conditions shall we subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, or a question or complaint regarding the Website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us by writing to:
4 Warren Road