Spirulina Face Mask
Create a facial spa in the comfort of your own home with our dry powder superfood Spirulina Face Mask, Spirulina, with it's 150 nutrients & exceptionally high content of antioxidants will-
- give you potent anti-ageing benefits & skin hydrating properties.
- detoxify your skin.
- fight blemishes,acne & help reduce inflammation.
- for all skin types.
- mix with water or any nutritious liquid for super added skin benefits (eg green tea, chamomile tea, milk, oat milk, honey or even yoghurt).
- Vegan friendly.
The addition of cucumber, oat & hemp will soothe, moisturise and soften your skin, leaving a brighter and clearer complexion. Pink and green clay will absorb any excess sebum and impurities on your skin.
Full Ingredients List
How To Use
Hailed as one of the most 'complete' foods available, the superfoods of all superfoods, Spirulina is a blue-green algae that forms in lakes and salt water. It is astonishingly protein-rich (50-70% by dry weight), is 3-4 times higher than beef and fish. Spirulina is exceptionally high in antioxidants, amino acids, iron and minerals.
Anti-ageing & skin hydrating benefits- the antioxidants present fights against free radicals & can improve the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Elasticity is improved. Rich in chlorophyll, which has cleansing properties, & also helps your skin retain moisture, which is a major key to maintaining the appearance of smoother, hydrated skin.
Tones skin- if your skin is looking tired and dull, I can do wonders for it. With my high content of calcium, iron, phosphorous and vitamins A, B-12 and E, I can restore your skin’s vitality.
Detoxifies skin- by bringing about faster skin cell turnover which is key to you maintaining a consistent healthy glow.
Fights acne and blemishes- by controlling sebum/oil production and reducing skin inflammation.
Organic Hemp oil
An incredibly healing oil that is rich in vitamins, mineral, antioxidants and essential fatty acids omega 3 & 6 and GLA. It has the ability to-
- soften & soothe the skin by helping it to retain moisture, increases its ability to absorb oxygen, and to increase skin barrier repair.
- alleviate itching or irritation, caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- excellent at replenishing the skin, toning it, and smoothing out wrinkles and general visible signs of ageing.
- high in omega 6 which makes it an excellent emollient that will penetrate quickly into the skin to lock in moisture and soften it. Excellent for sensitive skin that suffers dryness.
- High in antioxidant Vitamin E, that protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Organic Cucumber seed oil
A mild, gentle, yet high performing oil, well known for its calming and soothing properties on the skin, perfect for those with sensitive skin prone to eczema and irritation.
- exceptionally high in omega 6 essential fatty acid (linoleic acid), which is known to play a vital role in maintaining normal skin barrier function. Omega 6 has the ability to lock in moisture, by reducing Transepidermal Water Loss, resulting in skin softening and subsequently providing hydraton indirectly.
- rich in tocopherols and phytosterols, the phytosterols help the skin strengthen its lipid barrier, restoring proper moisture balance, smoothing the skin’s surface and improving skin elasticity. Phytosterols are also known for their ability to nourish and stimulate the skin cells to encourage regeneration of healthy skin cells.
it sinks in very readily without blocking the pores, making it an excellent oil for acne prone skin. It is very anti inflammatory, will soothe acne breakouts and improve the wound healing whilst reducing the chance of future skin eruptions. It also reduces the size of large pores.