Nourish Face Oil (b)
with Organic Hemp & Organic Evening Primrose. 30ml
J Botanics Nourish Face Oil for sensitive skin is a 100% natural blend of 17 high performing plant botanicals and superfood oils, selected for their ability to calm and soothe skin that is sensitive and eczema prone. With 13 organic ingredients, it:
- is a fast absorbing light oil which quickly diminishes flare-ups of redness and calms visible irritation.
- softens the skin by locking in moisture, reducing the appearance of fine lines, revealing a more youthful complexion.
- delivers nourishment, skin softening and conditioning to tone and rejuvenate the skin.
How to use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Organic Hemp oil
An incredibly healing oil that is rich in vitamins, mineral, antioxidants and essential fatty acids omega 3 & 6 and GLA. It has the ability to-
- soften & soothe the skin by helping it to retain moisture, increases its ability to absorb oxygen, and to increase skin barrier repair.
- alleviate itching or irritation, caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- excellent at replenishing the skin, toning it, and smoothing out wrinkles and general visible signs of ageing.
- high in omega 6 which makes it an excellent emollient that will penetrate quickly into the skin to lock in moisture and soften it. Excellent for sensitive skin that suffers dryness.
- High in antioxidant Vitamin E, that protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Organic Evening Primrose
The evening primrose plant grows wild in North America and blooms bright yellow flowers in the evening, hence its name. The oil pressed from the seeds is one of the richest natural sources of an omega 6 fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA), which is responsible for the oils health benefits. Traditionally, evening primrose oil was referred to as the ‘King’s cure-all’ due to its many healing properties.
- its anti-inflammatory properties calms, soothes and restores irritated skin.
- reduces the appearance of ageing by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- it promotes good moisture levels in the skin, keeping the skin soft and supple with a natural radiance. Softening and revitalising to the skin, improving the tone and elasticity.
Organic Rice Bran oil
Known for its mild and softening properties, rice bran oil has high content of palmitic acid, oleic acid and linoleic acid.
- retains moisture and improves the skins barrier function.
- reduces puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines and dark shadows around the eyes.
- nourishing and skin softening, and protects against premature ageing.
Our skins natural lubricant is called sebum and approximately 10-15% of that is squalene. As we age, we produce less squalene. Therefore using a skincare product that contains squalane is an ideal way of replacing it. The squalane we use is naturally derived from Olives (not from shark livers), and is identical in composition to human squalene. Squalane:
- penetrates the skin very quickly and deeply to moisturise and improve elasticity.
- as an emollient, it softens and smooths the skin, to give it a glowing complexion.
- it has cytophylactic qualities which boosts skin regenration and skin barrier repair function.
Apricot Kernal oil
A mild gentle oil that is tolerated very well by people with sensitive skin due to its Omega 6 content which is anti inflammatory.
- excellent damage repair abilities, making it an ideal oil for itchy sensitive skin prone to eczema.
- high in omega 9, it has the ability to lock in moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and enhances skin elasticity to make the skin very soft and smooth.
Marshmallow Root oil
A superb oil for sensitive skin, marshmallow root oil is extracted from the root of the Althaea plant.
- It contains a high percentage of mucilage, which has intensive moisturising, softening, and balancing properties. This will help to defend against wrinkles caused by lack of moisture.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the extract make it a great choice for people with problem skin, such as sufferers from eczema or rosacea.
Organic Artic Oat CO2 extract
A totally pure & natural Botanical CO2 Extract, oat is well known for its soothing and calming effects. This makes it ideal for sensitive, dry and atopic skin conditions.