Nourish Face Oil (a)
with Organic Rosehip and Organic Chia Seed. For normal-dry skin. 30ml
Our Nourish Face Oil is a 100% natural blend of 16 plants and superfood oils. This high performing oil will nourish your skin with all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals it needs.
- natural emollients to soften, moisturise and replenish dry skin.
- rejuvenates dull & lifeless skin, to give it a supple and radiant glow, ideal for ageing skin.
- rich in antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- normal skin will reap the benefits of this nourishing face oil, as its omega 3 and 6 content play a critical role in normal skin function and appearance.
How to Use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Organic Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil is the only vegetable oil that contains tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A, which helps reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. It is an excellent natural source of essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), which are important for cellular regeneration, to improve elasticity to the skin.
Organic Camellia Oil
Extracted by cold pressing the seeds of the organic Camellia Shrub, and known as Geisha's Secret, this is classic oil used to keep their skin flawless.
- it increases the resilience of the skin and gives it a supple and radiant glow that you can see and feel.
- Camellia oil contains high levels of antioxidants, to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- high in omega 9 (oleic acid), and as an emollient, it will moisturise and soften dry skin, without the greasy feel.
- dull & lifeless skin is revitalised.
Organic Chia Seed Oil
Our organic chia seed oil is extracted by cold-pressing Chia seeds, a well known super seed/super food. The extracted oil is very soft & velvety, rich in omega 3, phytosterols, vitamins & minerals.
an incredible oil, rich in Omega 3 which is excellent for skin conditioning and restoring the skins natural barrier function. It will reduce scaliness and dryness and help to reduce Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
it sinks in quickly to the skin without any greasiness and leaves it feeling velvety soft.
Organic Hemp seed oil
A wonderful oil that is rich in omega 3 and 6 (essential fatty acids), that will soften, tone, and replenish dry skin by locking in moisture. Excellent at smoothing out wrinkles and improving the skins elasticity.
Our skin's natural lubricant is called sebum and approximately 10-15% of that is squalene. As we age, we produce less squalene. Therefore using a skincare product that contains squalane is an ideal way of replacing it. The squalane we use is naturally derived from Olives (not from shark livers), and is identical in composition to human squalene. Squalane:
- penetrates the skin very quickly and deeply to moisturise and improve elasticity.
- as an emollient, it softens and smooths the skin, to give it a glowing complexion.
- it has cytophylactic qualities which boosts skin regeneration.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp CO2 Extract
A totally pure and natural botanical CO2 extract, Sea Buckthorn is a powerful, nutrient rich oil that:
- improves skin barrier function
- moisturises, softens and smooths skin by reducing Transepidermal Water Loss.
- repairs and regenerates skin cells.
- its high antioxidant Vitamin E levels helps to protect the skin from free radical damage to delay the visible signs of ageing.
Organic Raspberry Seed Oil
An incredible nutrient dense oil, rich in omega 3 and Vitamin E, this super fruit is not only beneficial to your health when eaten, it is extremely beneficial to your skin when the oil is applied topically.
- its high content of linoleic acid (omega 6) gives raspberry seed oil its ability to improve the skins barrier function and promote cell regeneration.
- Moisture is locked in, reducing transepdermal water loss, which leads to soft and moisturised skin.
- improves elasticity, suppleness and flexibility of the skin helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- present in red raspberry seed oil, Ellagic Acid and Phytosterols have been shown to reduce the destruction of collagen, promote new collagen production, prevent skin damage and encourages healthy skin growth.
Organic Macadamia Nut Oil
Unlike other oils, macadamia nut oil has high content of palmitoleic acid (an omega 7 fatty acid), which will tone aged skin or very dry skin to restore its youthful appearance. Our body produces palmitoleic acid but as we age this process will slow down which then leave the skin to dry out.
- decreases the depth of wrinkes by cellular regeneration and diminishes rough skin.
- its high omega 9 content will soften and moisturise by forming a lipid barrier on the skin to lock in moisture and reduce transepidermal water loss.
- with its good level of antioxidants Vitamin E and Squalene, it offers excellent protective effects on the skin.