Moisture Boost Body Oil
Our 100% natural body oil is wonderfully restorative and protective for dull dry skin. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, omega 3, 6 and 9 from organic avocado oil, macadamia nut, grapeseed, jojoba and safflower, this fast absorbing oil will feel light on your skin. Super moisturising and nourishing. Scented with 100% natural essential oils- Juniper, Bergamot, Lavender, Geranium Rose and Patchouli.
How to Use
Full Ingredients List
Organic avocado oil
Well known as a superfood, our unrefined organic avocado oil is rich, intensely nourishing and easily absorbed into the skin. Its high oleic acid (an omega 9 fatty acid) will soften your skin, by locking in moisture preventing Transepidermal Water Loss. A superb emollient for dry skin, that penetrates the skin well, it will restore elasticity and flexibility to the skin. It is easy to understand why avocado is a super food, with its omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid content, as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, and health boosting minerals. Avocado oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E, an antioxidant, which protects the skin from free radical damage and premature ageing.
Organic Macadamia Nut Oil
Unlike other oils, macadamia nut oil has high content of palmitoleic acid (an omega 7 fatty acid), which will tone aged skin or very dry skin to restore its youthful appearance. Our body produces palmitoleic acid but as we age this process will slow down which then leave the skin to dry out.
- decreases the depth of wrinkes by cellular regeneration and diminishes rough skin.
- its high omega 9 content will soften and moisturise by forming a lipid barrier on the skin to lock in moisture and reduce transepidermal water loss.
- with its good level of antioxidants Vitamin E and Squalene, it offers excellent protective effects on the skin.
We have added grapeseed oil to this our body oil because it provides excellent lubrication when massaged onto the skin. Very rich in linoleic acid (omega 3 essential fatty acid, around 70%) it will:
- help to maintain the health of your skin barrier function.
- will act as an excellent emollient to keep moisture locked into the skin, by preventing transepidermal water loss. Skin will feel soft and supple.