Face Scrub- Super Fruits
100% natural, with Organic Apricot & Organic Pomegranate. 30ml
Use our exfoliating Face Scrub once or twice weekly to remove dead and dry skin cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin. Reveal a radiant & glowing complexion!
- 5 super fruit oils provides nourishment, softening, conditioning and suppleness to your skin.
- crushed raspberry seeds to gently exfoliate the skin, allowing new cells to come through.
- delicious scent of fresh strawberries, obtained by a 100% natural food grade ingredient. It is like putting strawberry jam on your face!
- formulated to suit all skin types.
How to use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Strawberry Seed oil
Strawberries are not just delicious and nutritious to eat, but using it in your skincare can provide wonderful nourishment to it.
- high in essential fatty acids linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid (omega 6 & 3), they play a vital role in maintaining the health of the skin. These essential fatty acids help to maintain & repair the skin barrier function, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- superbly high in antioxidants Vitamin C and allagic acid, strawberry seed oil will protect your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, which can lead to premature ageing. Allagic acid has been scientifically shown to keep skin more youthful by preventing collagen breakdown under the skin, helping to restore skins elasticity.
Organic Pomegranate Seed oil
The oil from the divine fruit that is Pomegranate is one of our magical ingredients in this face scrub. Pomegranate seed oil is a wonderful oil packed with vitamins A, B, D and E, as well as the mineral potassium and magnesium.
it contains Punicic Acid which is also known as Omega 5. This rare essential fatty acid is abundant in Pomegranate Seed oil which is the only known botanical source. Omega 5 has strong anti inflammatory properties and is a good antioxidant. It protects skin cells from free radical damage to slow down signs of ageing.
its high levels of linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid) will help to mainain and repair the skins barrier function.
penetrates quickly into the skin, offering superb softening and conditioning properties, by locking in moisture.
its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities make it an excellent oil for oily and acne prone skin, as it will also balance sebum production.
Papaya seed oil
Extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit (also known as paw paw), this exquisite oil is rich in omega 9 (oleic acid), omega 6 (linoleic acid) as well as vitamins A & C, and mineral potassium.
- omega 9 plays an important role in skin softening and moisturisation. Its ability to lock in moisture and reduce transepidermal water loss, helps to achieve suppleness and radiance. Perfect for dry creepy skin that finds it difficult to retain moisture.
- dissolves excess sebum and unblocks pores, so excellent for oily, acne prone skin.
Organic Apricot Kernal oil
A wonderful oil, known for its delicate and gentle, yet nourishing effects on the skin, apricot kernal oil is very well tolerated, even for the most sensitive of skins.
- its high level of omega 6 essential fatty acid will help to moisturise and soften the skin, revitilising dull, dry & lifeless skin.
- its powerful anti-inflammatory properties will calm irritated skin and redness.