Face Scrub- Super Foods
100% natural, with Organic Broccoli & Quinoa. 30ml
Use our exfoliating Face Scrub once or twice weekly to remove dead and dry skin cells that accumlate on the surface of the skin. Reveal a radiant & glowing complexion!
- crushed organic super grains- Quinoa and Amaranth will gently loosen dead and dry skin cells from the surface, allowing healthy cells to come through.
- contains well known super foods, to provide intense nourishment, softening, conditioning and suppleness to your skin.
- a refreshing scent of peppermint and lemon from essential oils. Refreshing & invigorating!
- formulated to suit all skin types.
How to use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Organic Broccoli seed oil
We all know that broccoli is one of the most nutrient dense vegetables that we can nourish our bodies with, hence it is a well known super food. Rich in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, it comes to no surprise that broccoli seed oil, which is extracted by cold pressing broccoli seeds, is also packed with nutrients that your skin will hugely benefit from.
- wonderfully high in omega 9 fatty acids (oleic acid and erucic acid), broccoli seed oil comes alive as a high performing emolient that is non greasy, sinks into the skin very quickly, feels like a natural silicone and gives your skin a natural glow. It will soften and give suppleness to your skin.
- extremely rich in vitamins and antioxidants (Vitamin, A, B6, B12, C, D, E and K), broccoli seed oil, will fight free radical damage that can cause signs of ageing such as fine lines and premature wrinkle formation. The oils rich vitamin C content will enhance collagen production to diminsh fine lines and wrinkles.
- the Omega 6 content stimulates ceramide synthesis in the top layer of the skin. This creates a protective layer that retains moisture to hydrate the skin whilst visibly plumping up the skin for a younger and fresher appearance.
- an anti-inflammatory and does not clog pores, so perfectly suited to acne prone skin.
Organic Avocado oil
Well known as a superfood, our unrefined organic avocado oil is rich, intensely nourishing and easily absorbed into the skin. Its high oleic acid (an omega 9 fatty acid) will soften and moisturise your skin, and lock in moisture by preventing Transepidermal Water Loss. A superb emollient for dry skin, that penetrates well, it will restore elasticity and flexibility to the it.
It is easy to understand why avocado is a super food, with its omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid content, as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, and health boosting minerals. Avocado oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E, an antioxidant, which protects the skin from free radical damage and premature ageing.
Cucumber seed oil
A mild, gentle, yet high performing oil, well known for its calming and soothing properties on the skin, perfect for those with sensitive skin prone to eczema and irritation.
- exceptionally high in omega 6 essential fatty acid (linoleic acid), which is known to play a vital role in maintaining normal skin barrier function. Omega 6 has the ability to lock in moisture, by reducing Transepidermal Water Loss, resulting in skin softening and subsequently providing hydraton indirectly.
- rich in tocopherols and phytosterols, the phytosterols help the skin strengthen its lipid barrier, restoring proper moisture balance, smoothing the skin’s surface and improving skin elasticity. Phytosterols are also known for their ability to nourish and stimulate the skin cells to encourage regeneration of healthy skin cells.
it sinks in very readily without blocking the pores, making it an excellent oil for acne prone skin. It is very anti inflammatory, will soothe acne breakouts and improve the wound healing whilst reducing the chance of future skin eruptions. It also reduces the size of large pores.