Daily Defence Moisturiser (a)
100% natural. 100% natural preservatives. For normal-dry skin. 50ml
With Panthenol (Provitamin B5) and 5 active plant botanicals, J Botanics Daily Defence Moisturiser will hydrate and moisturise the driest of skins.
- Panthenol will absorb water contained in the moisturiser, deep into the epidermal layers of the skin, for long lasting hydration.
- Jojoba golden oil will form a protective layer on the skin's surface, to lock in the moisture absorbed by Panthenol.
- Organic Camellia & Organic Macadamia Nut will soften dry skin, rejuvenating a dull & lifeless complexion.
How to Use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Organic Camellia Oil
Extracted by cold pressing the seeds of the organic Camellia Shrub, and known as Geisha's Secret, this is a classic oil used to keep their skin flawless.
- it increases the resilience of the skin and gives it a supple and radiant glow that you can see and feel.
- Camellia oil contains high levels of antioxidants, to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- high in omega 9 (oleic acid), and as an emollient, it will moisturise and soften dry skin, without a greasy feel.
- dull & lifeless skin is revitalised.
Organic Macadamia Nut Oil
Unlike other oils, macadamia nut oil has high content of palmitoleic acid (an omega 7 fatty acid), which will tone aged skin or very dry skin to restore its youthful appearance. Our body produces palmitoleic acid but as we age this process will slow down which then leaves the skin to dry out.
- decreases the depth of wrinkles by cellular regeneration and diminishes rough skin
- its high omega 9 content will soften and moisturise by forming a lipid barrier on the skin to lock in moisture and reduce transepidermal water loss.
- with its good level of antioxidants Vitamin E and Squalene, it offers excellent protective effects on the skin.
Organic Pomegranate Seed oil
The oil from the divine fruit that is Pomegranate is one of our magical ingredients in this moisturiser. Pomegranate seed oil is a wonderful oil packed with vitamins A, B, D and E, as well as the mineral potassium and magnesium.
it contains Punicic Acid which is also known as Omega 5. This rare essential fatty acid is abundant in Pomegranate Seed oil which is the only known botanical source. Omega 5 has strong anti inflammatory properties and is a good antioxidant. It protects skin cells from free radical damage to slow down visible signs of ageing.
its high levels of linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid) will help to mainain and repair the skins barrier function.
penetrates quickly into the skin, offering superb softening and conditioning properties, by locking in moisture.