Baby J Balm- Super Fruits
100% natural. 30ml
J Botanics mild but nutrient dense super fruits healing balm for children is 100% natural, bursting with 4 active fruit oils and mango butter. Specifically formulated for delicate young skin.
- all purpose balm to calm and soothe ezcema, nappy rash and cradle cap.
- unscented, which is ideal for delicate young skin
- Artic Oat C02 Extract calms redness, inflammation, itchiness & dry skin associated with eczema & psoriasis.
How to use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Organic Mango Butter
Rich in omega 9 fatty acid (oleic acid), mango butter is superbly moisturising and lubricating. By acting as an emolient and occlusive, it increases moisture retention by forming a protective layer on the surface of the skin, thereby reducing transepidermal water loss.
- it is a mild non-greasy butter which absorbs quicky into the skin making it excellent for baby/childrens delicate & sensitive skin.
- with its Vitamin A and C content, it has strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which softens the skin, heals & nourishes skin irritations and inflammation. Ideal for combating dry skin conditions such as eczema.
Watermelon Seed oil
A light, non greasy oil that melts easily into the skin. It is very high in unsaturated essential fatty acids, dominated by linoleic acid (omega 6). Compared to other melons, watermelon seed oil shows significant antioxidant activity, with 5% higher levels of tocopherols (Vitamin E).
- Vitamin E boasts anti-inflammatory porperties, which can do wonders for irritated skin such as eczema.
- Loaded with essential proteins, vitamins and minerals that will nourish your babys skin and help it to flourish.
- An excellent emolient that will soften and soothe delicate baby skin.
Organic Rice Bran oil
Being a good source of linoleic acid (omega 6), rice bran oil is known for its mild and softening properties, which is excellent for dry, sensitive skin and newly created skin baby skin. It will nourish and soothe baby skin.
- rich in omega 9, it will maintain the suppleness and softness of young skin.
- rich in omega 3 and 6, it will help to strengthen babys skin barrier function and to maintain moisture levels. Known for their anti-inflammatory properties, which will soothe, calm skin redness and irritations associated with sensitive and eczema skin.
- its palmitic acid and stearic acid content adds to rice brans oil super skin softening properties.
Organic Raspberry Seed Oil
An incredible nutrient dense oil, rich in omega 3, 6, 9, Vitamin A & E, this super fruit is not only beneficial to your health when eaten, it is extremely beneficial to baby skin when the oil is applied topically.
- its high content of linoleic acid (omega 3) gives raspberry seed oil its ability to improve the skin's barrier function.
- Moisture is locked in, reducing transepidermal water loss, which leads to soft and moisturised skin.
- It is very rich in antioxidants and has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, that makes it an optimal ingredient for soothing and calming skin irritations.
- It is rich in vitamin A (cartenoids), a strong antioxidant which will protect baby skin from external environmental stressors.