Amazonian Body Butter
with Cupuacu & Organic Avocado Oil. 120ml
J Botanics luxurious and rich Amazonian body butter will provide intense moisturisation and nourishment to your whole body, which is often overlooked and can become dry and cracked.
- exotic Amazonian superfruits, Cupuacu and Murumuru are blended with Organic Shea butter, Organic Apricot Kernal oil and Organic Avocado oil, to give superior long lasting moisturisation through the day, with no greasy residue.
- nutrient dense formulation consisting of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals with impressive levels of antioxidants and polyphenols.
- absorbs instantly into the skin, without leaving a greasy and sticky residue.
How to Use
Full Ingredients List
The cupuacu tree is native to the Northern reaches of the Amazon Rainforest. The indigenous population have been making a crude form of cupuacu butter from the seeds of the edible fruit for use on skin and hair for thousands of years. Scientists today have discovered what the indigenous population have known for centuries, that the cupuacu fruit and the cupuacu butter from its seeds is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins.
- will soften the driest of skins on arms, legs, elbows, knees and heels, by locking in your body's existing moisture levels.
- in addition to protecting your skins moisture repair barrier, it will improve the elasticity and firmness of you skin, keeping it looking smoother, silkier and more hydrated.
- it absorbs quickly into your body without leaving any greasy or heavy residue.
Another Amazonian superfruit, murumuru butter is derived from the seeds of the fruit that grows from the Murumuru Palm Tree.
- as a natural anti-inflammatory it will calm & soothe sensitive and irritated skin.
- rich in oleic acid, it is superbly moisturising, by sealing in moisture and making the skin feel more hydrated.
- its rich fatty acid and antioxidant Vitamin A, murumuru butter helps to restore elasticity for ageing and damaged skin.
- its natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic properties make it a wonderful and nourishing butter for ezcema and psoriasis.
Organic Avocado oil
Well known as a superfood, our unrefined organic avocado oil is rich, intensely nourishing and easily absorbed into the skin. Its high oleic acid (an omega 9 fatty acid) will soften and moisturise your skin, and lock in moisture by preventing Transepidermal Water Loss. It penetrates the skin well, and will restore elasticity and flexibility to the skin. It is easy to understand why avocado is a super food, with its omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid content, as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, and health boosting minerals. Avocado oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E, an antioxidant, which protects the skin from free radical damage and premature ageing.
Organic Apricot Kernal oil
Added to our formula to balance out the rich nature of our body butter, apricot kernal oil is delicate and gentle, yet with nourishing effects on the skin.
- high in linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid), it will play a key role in maintaining the health of the skin barrier function.
- it will help to moisturise and soften the skin, revitilising dull, dry & lifeless skin.
- Its powerful anti-inflammatory properties will calm irritated skin and redness.