Age Defy Night Serum (c)
100% natural. 100% natural preservatives. For oily-combination skin. 30ml
J Botanics Age Defy Intense Night Serum has been specifically formulated with powerful anti-ageing actives and nourishing plant oils.
- balances sebum production, calms and soothes acne prone skin.
- plumps, softens, smooths and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- visibly rejuvenates dull & lifeless skin, to reveal a radiant complexion.
How to Use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Known as ‘The Fountain of Youth’, Hyaluronic Acid is a compound naturally found in the human body, animals, and some fruits and vegetables. As we age, coupled with external environmental stresses, the amount of hyaluronic acid we have naturally decreases. This unique substance
- has the ability to hold up to 1000 x its’ own weight in water. It does this by absorbing water from its surroundings and locking it in, reducing moisture loss in the skin.
- softens and smooths the skin to help restore its elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It promotes the regeneration of tissues and has the ability to stimulate cell renewal.
Commercially, much of hyaluronic acid is sourced from poultry (rooster combs). Being a vegan, animal friendly company, the type we have sourced is made by producing enzymes from a bacteria based biofermentation process. It is guaranteed to be animal free and has good eco credentials.
Eco Marine Algae Extract
a powerful anti-wrinkle active which:
- strongly stimulates the production of collagen, a structural skin protein.
- is highly concentrated in carotenoids, essential fatty acids and sterols that has an impressive effect on the skin. Tests has shown the capacity of marine algae to stimulate cellular proliferation which in turn increased collagen synthesis. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- is a potent antioxidant which protects the dermal matrix from further degradation.
- restores the skins natural suppleness and radiance.
- improves elasticity in skin that has lost its tone, improves skin hydration and strengthens it.
- rich in omega 3 and sterols, it is an excellent anti-inflammatory and is protective, which plays an important role in the skins barrier function due to its repairing properties.
Whu Zu Extract- a Chinese fruit extract which:
- quickly illuminates and brightens dull & lifeless skin, to help maintain a flawless skin tone and bring a uniform complexion.
- improves the firmness of the skin texture.
Organic Sacha Inchi oil
Sacha Inchi seeds is fast becoming the new super food! It is nutrient dense, with an exceptionally high omega 3 essential fatty acid content. This makes it a special oil with outstanding benefits, not only for the body when eaten, but also for the skin. The sacha inchi oil we use is cold pressed from the star shaped seeds and flesh of the exotic Amazonain fruit Plukentia Volubilis.
- it has an exceptionally well balanced content of omega 3 and omega 6, which makes it very unique.
- regulates oil production, and moisturises skin without clogging pores.
- helps skin to maintain elasticity, promotes softness, smoothness and suppleness.
- its strong anti-inflammatory effect balances and calms acne.
- its impressive levels of antioxidants, Viitamin A and E, will protect against environmental stressors that lead to signs of ageing, such as age spots and fine lines.
- helps to strengthen and rebuild natural skin barriers.
Organic Safflower oil
Also known as Thistle oil, rich in omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, it is an excellent plant oil which:
- helps to rebalance the skin and return it back to its normal state, ideal for oily skin and large pores.
- has a comedogenic rating of 0 so will not clog pores.
- has exceptionally high omega 3 (alpha-linoleic acid), so helps to break up blackheads and other impurities on the skin.
Organic Hemp oil
An incredibly healing oil that is rich in vitamins, mineral, antioxidants and essential fatty acids omega 3 & 6 and GLA. It has the ability to-
- soften & sooth the skin by helping it to retain moisture, increases its ability to absorb oxygen, and to increase skin barrier repair.
- has a comedogenic rating of 0, which means it will not clog pores, and break you out even more. Perfect for acne prone skin. Its high omega 6 (linoleic acid) content will help balance sebum production.
- excellent at replenishing the skin, toning it, and smoothing out wrinkles and general signs of ageing.
- high in omega 6 which makes it an excellent emollient that will penetrate quickly into the skin to lock in moisture and soften it.
- High in antioxidant Vitamin E, that protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.