Age Defy Night Serum (b)
100% natural. 100% natural preservatives. For sensitive skin. 30ml
J Botanics Age Defy Intense Night Serum has been specifically formulated with powerful anti-ageing actives and nourishing plant oils.
- calms & soothes sensitive skin, prone to irritation.
- plumps, softens, smooths and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- visibly rejuvenates dull & lifeless skin, to reveal a radiant complexion.
How to Use
Full List of Ingredients
Packaging & Recycling
Known as ‘The Fountain of Youth’, Hyaluronic Acid is a compound naturally found in the human body, animals, and some fruits and vegetables. As we age, coupled with external environmental stresses, the amount of hyaluronic acid we have naturally decreases. This unique substance
- has the ability to hold up to 1000 x its’ own weight in water. It does this by absorbing water from its surroundings and locking it in, reducing moisture loss in the skin.
- softens and smooths the skin to help restores its elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It promotes the regeneration of tissues and has the ability to stimulate cell renewal.
Commercially, much of hyaluronic acid is sourced from poultry (rooster combs). Being a vegan, animal friendly company, the type we have sourced is made by producing enzymes from a bacteria based biofermentation process. It is guaranteed to be animal free and has good eco credentials.
Eco Marine Algae Extract
a powerful anti-wrinkle active which:
- strongly stimulates the production of collagen, a structural skin protein.
- is highly concentrated in carotenoids, essential fatty acids and sterols that has an impressive effect on the skin. Tests has shown the capacity of marine algae to stimulate cellular proliferation which significantly in turn increased collagen synthesis. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- is a potent antioxidant which protects the dermal matrix from further degradation.
- restores the skins natural suppleness and radiance.
- improves elasticity in skin that has lost its tone, improves skin hydration and strengthens it.
- Rich in omega 3 and sterols makes it an excellent anti inflammatory and protective, which plays an important role in the skins barrier function due to its repairing properties.
Whu Zu Extract- a Chinese fruit extract which:
- Quickly illuminates and brightens dull & lifeless skin, to help maintain a flawless skin tone and bring a uniform complexion.
- Improves the firmness of the skin texture.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil is the only vegetable oil that contains tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A, which helps to repair damaged irritated skin, alleviate eczema and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. It is an excellent natural source of essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), which are important for cellular regeneration, to improve elasticity to the skin. Rosehip oil is an excellent oil for sensitive skin types, as it is non-irritating, but packs a punch when it comes to skin benefits.
Organic Pomegranate Seed oil
The oil from the divine fruit that is Pomegranate is one of our magical ingredients in this night serum for sensitive skin. Pomegranate seed oil is a wonderful oil packed with vitamins A, B, D and E, as well as the mineral potassium and magnesium.
it contains Punicic Acid which is also known as Omega 5. This rare essential fatty acid is abundant in Pomegranate Seed oil which is the only known botanical source. Omega 5 has strong anti inflammatory properties and is a good antioxidant. It protects skin cells from free radical damage to slow down visible signs of ageing.
its high levels of linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid) will help to mainain and repair the skins barrier function.
penetrates quickly into the skin, offering superb softening and conditioning properties, by locking in moisture.
its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities make it an excellent oil for sensitive ezcema prone skin, as it will calm & soothe skin irritations.
Marshmallow Root oil
A superb oil for sensitive skin, marshmallow root oil is extracted from the root of the Althaea plant.
- It contains a high percentage of mucilage, which has intensive moisturising, softening, and balancing properties. This will help to defend against wrinkles caused by lack of moisture.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the extract make it a great choice for people with problem skin, such as sufferers from eczema or rosacea.